FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
I don’t know shit about photography, but the person who took this shot must be given the highest award of them all.
this is breathtaking
when u win an argument against someone who thinks they know everything
im so fucked up over the fact that some countries have free college
and free healthcare
Kinda like their government acknowledges that those are rights not privileges
So I was drinking a SoBe life water today and
If you think about it, Harry is one of the most amazing characters in the entire series, and he’s never given enough credit (strange, isn’t it, given that the entire series is about him).
- He forgave Snape and Dumbledore. I don’t know how he found it in himself to do this, because both of them treated him like shit, and didn’t really deserve his forgiveness.
- His attitude towards Pettigrew is incredible. You never find Harry as furious with Pettigrew as you think he should be. You never find him thinking about him with hatred, although he fully deserves it. Harry despises Bellatrix. He knows the difference between someone like Bellatrix and someone like Peter.
- He tries to pull Peter’s metal hand away from his throat for god’s sake.This is the man that betrayed his parents and was now working for a wizard who wants to murder him.
- He uses ‘expelliarmus’ on a death eater trying to kill him because he didn’t want to knock him off his broom.
- He even manages to find some sympathy for Voldemort. Dumbledore himself is surprised by that.
- He returns the elder wand.
- He is the one who decides to go back for Malfoy when they’re stuck in the burning room of requirement.
- He feels sorry for Malfoy when he sees to what use he’s being put by Voldemort.
And yet he doesn’t come off as an insufferable do-gooder. Rowling makes him so real. He’s jealous of Cedric and of Dean, he has blow ups with Ron, he frequently behaves like a typical obstinate teenager, he laughs at Fred and George’s jokes, he finds Hermione exasperating at times. He is the perfect hero. Moral and ethical, but not so much so that he seems like something out of a Morality Play from Medieval times.
He’s human-a flawed one, but a good one, and that’s what brings him to life, and makes us feel so fond of him.
do you ever get an overwHELMING RUSH OF POSITIVE FEELINGS TOWARD SOMEONE FOR NO REASON??? LIKE THEY DON’T DO ANYthING BUT YOU JUST SUDDENLY REALIzE HOW MUCh yoU LOVE THEM AND YOU CANT HOLD IT BACK???????????? i gotTA TELl yoU HOW MUch I ADORE AND ADMIRE YOU AND U CAnT STOP ME